AddToAny doesn't sell personal data. We do our best to preserve privacy by limiting what we process.
What kind of data is processed?
- Typical server log information, including:
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Browser cookies on our domain
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
- Server log data is used for server administration and general operation purposes.
- We do not use unique user identifiers on sites across the web.
- We use HTTP cookies on our domain only.
- Optional user accounts may use strictly necessary session cookies.
- Optional preferences may use preference cookies to remember your preferred services.
- We do not use personally identifiable information (PII) unless you provide it to us.
- For example, when you contact us, you can optionally provide your name and email address.
- You may request deletion of PII you have provided by contacting us.
How long is end user data retained?
- We delete server log data within 30 days or less, and may keep aggregate usage data only.
- We do not retain server log data on static assets provided for use on sites across the web.
What kind of data is shared?
- In a URL request, typical server log data may be shared with service providers and partners.
- Official service integrations are served by their respective services under their respective privacy policies.
What about the GDPR & CCPA for websites & apps using AddToAny?
AddToAny is compatible by default with the European General Data Protection Regulation, and the California Consumer Privacy Act. See the FAQ for more information.