What kind of data is collected?
- Typical server log information, including:
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address (anonymized)
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Browser cookies on our domain
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
- We anonymize a user IP address by zeroing the last octet (IPv4) or 80 bits (IPv6) before any logging.
- We use HTTP cookies on our domain only.
- We do not use unique user identifiers on sites across the web.
- We do not use personally identifiable information (PII) unless you provide it to us.
- For example, when you contact us, you can optionally provide your name and email address.
How long is end user data retained?
- We retain server log data for 30 days or less, and keep only aggregate usage data.
- We do not retain server log data on static assets provided for use on sites across the web.
What kind of data is shared?
- We use Google Analytics on our domain without cookies, and without unique user identifiers.
- Non-PII may be shared with service providers and partners.
- Non-PII may be shared to help deliver services including interest-based advertising.
- For example, interest-based advertising may be served on sites that display ads.
- We do not share server log data on static assets provided for use on sites across the web.
What options are supported?
- Do Not Track (DNT):
- When a supported browser's DNT header is enabled, we prevent tracking across sites where AddToAny is used.
- For example, we disable Like & Tweet buttons to prevent Facebook & Twitter tracking when DNT is enabled.
- See our full Do Not Track Compliance Policy.
- NAI Consumer Opt Out:
- You can opt out of third party interest-based advertising from NAI members by using the NAI's opt-out page.
What about the GDPR & CCPA for websites & apps using AddToAny?
AddToAny is compatible by default with the European General Data Protection Regulation, and the California Consumer Privacy Act. See the FAQ for more information.