What kind of data is collected?
- Typical server log information, including:
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Browser cookies on our domain
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
- We use HTTP cookies on our domain for analytics, unique browser identifiers, and to store your preferences.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us.
- For example, when you contact us, you can optionally provide your name and email address for a reply.
What kind of data is shared?
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with data partners.
- Data may be shared to help deliver interest-based advertising based on browsing and sharing activity.
- We do not share personally identifiable information.
What options are supported?
- Do Not Track (DNT):
- When a supported browser's DNT header is enabled, we do not share corresponding data with interest-based advertising partners.
- NAI Consumer Opt Out:
- You can opt out of interest-based advertising from NAI members by using the NAI's opt-out page.