What kind of data is collected?
- Typical server log information, including:
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address (anonymized)
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Browser cookies on our domain
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
- We use HTTP cookies on our domain for analytics, unique browser identifiers, and to store your preferences.
- We anonymize IP addresses by removing the last octet of an IP address before storage.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us.
- For example, when you contact us, you can optionally provide your name and email address for a reply.
What kind of data is shared?
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with data partners.
- Data may be shared to help deliver interest-based advertising based on browsing and sharing activity.
- We do not share personally identifiable information.
What options are supported?
- Do Not Track (DNT):
- When a supported browser's DNT header is enabled, we do not share corresponding data with interest-based advertising partners.
- NAI Consumer Opt Out:
- You can opt out of interest-based advertising from NAI members by using the NAI's opt-out page.
What about GDPR compliance?
AddToAny will be GDPR compliant before the European General Data Protection Regulation goes into effect.
By design, AddToAny does not store personal data, and we are requiring our technology vendors to be GDPR compliant.