Share buttons for WordPress.com
Install AddToAny in WordPress.com
Enter your WordPress.com domain:
then click "Create Share Button" to save AddToAny.
Inserter Bookmarklet (old method)
This older method manually inserts an AddToAny button into WordPress.com posts & pages.
- Add the Share Button for WordPress.com inserter bookmarklet to your browser's bookmarks toolbar (see "installation" below)
- Write a post and click the Publish button
- Click the WP.com Share Button bookmarklet to insert the AddToAny button into your post
- Click the Update Post button
Inserter Bookmarklet: Button to insert into posts
AddToAny sharing button that will be inserted into posts:
Inserter Bookmarklet: Installation
WordPress.com share button inserter bookmarklet:
For most browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera):
- Drag the "WP.com Share Button" above to your Bookmarks Toolbar
For Internet Explorer:
- Make sure your "Links Toolbar" is visible. If it is not, right click on any part of the menu bar and make sure Links (or Favorites Bar) is checked.
- Right-click on the "WP.com Share Button" above and click Add to Favorites.
- If a warning appears, click Yes (this is safe, of course).
- Be sure to save the Favorite in your "Links" (or "Favorites Bar") folder so that it appears in your Links Toolbar.